Saj Akbar is proud to present a rare opportunity for a commercial snr finance business partner to join a high profile organisation. As the snr finance business partner you will be responsible for developing strong relationships across all departments to support the growth of the business and future plans. You will directly manage 2 x Business Analysts to ensure all aspects of the sales, gross margin and KPI reporting analysis are met.
- Responsible for all sales and commercial reporting requirements.
- Responsible for month end analysis of gross margin and direct cost variances.
- Responsible for the end to end budget & reforecasting processes.
- Business Support for the sales team on pricing requirements, tenders and market analysis.
- Lead business & information support for the management team including frequent ad hoc requirements.
- Creation & maintenance of a full suite of intelligent KPIs.
- Support ad hoc projects to improve processes and efficiencies throughout the business.
Skills and Specification:
The successful candidate must be educated to a high standard the following skills are also considered desirable.
- Qualified accountant (ACMA/ACCA/ACA) with a minimum 5 years’ practical experience in industry.
- Numerate, with well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good management and organisational abilities.
- Demonstrable experience of managing financial data and reports accordingly.
- Strong financial modelling skills.
- Experience of working within a multi-national group of companies.
- Clear thinker, able to exercise good judgment in diverse situations.