Saj Akbar is proud to present an exceptional opportunity for a Project Manager/Coordinator to join a global operation that puts its people at the heart of everything they do. The role will be a diverse one and the Project Manager/Coordinator will get involved in a variety of tasks as required by the business
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Effectively oversee and guide the project through proactive risk identification, mitigation and issues management.
- Create project documentation and artifacts as needed
- Manage the overall project coordination, including managing scheduling, assigning tasks, and helping to escalate issues so problems can be resolved.
- Ability to lead and support several large projects concurrently (where criteria for a large project is defined by scope, time, cost, and resources).
- Provide consistent and concise verbal and written communications to project stakeholders including project performance reporting, milestones reporting, status reporting, issues and risk management reporting and quality reporting.
- Lead project status meetings to include information for: schedules, data requirements, assignments
- Maintain document control, ensure project repository is built and maintained;
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure successful completion of the project.
- Other duties are facilitating cross-functional, intra-region, and company-wide communications and cooperation in achieving project success.
- Graduate calibre with experience in Project Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Three or more (3+) years of overall proven success in project management.
- Proven skills and ability in planning, executing and controlling project work.
- Demonstrated managerial skills and ability to structure and lead teams successfully through the full lifecycle of projects.
- Demonstrated ability and skill with analysing requirements, process analysis, process modeling and documenting workflows.
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate succinctly and instill confidence with internal stakeholders and clients.
- Exceptional writing skills and reporting capabilities.
- Experience with Microsoft Project.
- PMI CAPM, PRINCE2 or PMP certification is preferred.
This is class opportunity for join a global high energy business offering exceptional benefits including ongoing professional development. Please submit your CV quoting SXA88574 for immediate consideration.