Saj Akbar is proud to present an excellent opportunity for an experienced interim Finance Director to join a niche manufacturing business.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be a hands-on finance executive that can deliver both operationally and strategically. The assignment is for six months to cover sickness, however there may be cause to extend. You will manage the finance function and provide operational and strategic support. As the business has sites in Merseyside and Coventry you will be required to spend time in both locations with flexibility offered in terms of the main base.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Responsibility for all aspects of financial control and administration for the business.
- Attendance at board meetings to contribute strategically, commercially and operationally.
- Working closely with MD and leadership team supporting them both financially and commercially. Actively assisting with improving efficiencies.
- Managing the finance team of (10), based across 2 locations and recruiting of an operational Financial Controller.
- Treasury and cash flow management, Taxation planning and compliance.
- Liaison with Auditors, Legal specialists and all 3rd parties thus ensuring compliance.
- Providing visible leadership to the finance team and encouraging excellence in all areas.
- Qualified accountant with previous experience in manufacturing and/or engineering environments.
- Ideally an accomplished interim FD/CFO.
- A highly credible executive with exceptional technical skills, high degree of emotional intelligence and a hands-on approach.
- A flexible attitude and exceptional communication skills with the ability to engage at all levels.
Please contact Saj Akbar for immediate consideration.